A. In your home or friends' home.
2. Rest Home Bible Class.
A. Get permission from the director of the Rest Home.
3. Community Bible Class.
A. Get permission to use a community building.
B. Find a building that the owner will let you use or rent.
4. Church starter Bible Class.
A. Survey a community to see if there is any interest in having a church.
B. Start a Bible Class in a home, community building, school room or building in that location.
C. After the attendance of the Bible Class has increased then talk about organizing into a church.
1) Talk to the leaders of the church denomination you want to be in and see what their requirements are.
2) Find a church that will sponsor you.
5. Jail Bible Class.
A. Get permission from the jailer.
6. Bible Class in Churches and or Church schools.
A. Get permission from the Pastor or director of the school.
7. Bible Class in any place you can get a group together.