Audio -- Listen to the Budding of the Fig Tree Part II.Click here to see the outline with pictures. The Budding of the Fig Tree P.M.. November 15, ‘15
Matthew 24:32-35 FBC, Ada
I. Stamps of Israel – Song of Solomon Lilly-S.S. 2:1 Garden-S.S. 6:11 Fig Tree-S.S. 2:13 Dove-S.S. 2:14
II. This generation shall not pass. Matthew 24:34
A. 40 years is not the number of a generation. Numbers 14:33-34
III. No one knows the time of the rapture. Mark 13:32
IV. The budding of the fig tree. Matthew 24:32-35
A. The development of the land of Israel.
B. Israel’s postage stamps.
C. On tab of Israel stamp. Song of Solomon 2:13
V. Is the land of Israel developing?
A. How the land was. Numbers 13:27
1. Grapes as the size of melons. Numbers 13:23
B. The land would be plowed. Ezekiel 36:34
1. Since 1948 21% of the land is cultivated, 6% in forest and 7% in pastures.
2. In 2004 Israel produced over $498 million in field crops.
C. The land would become as the Garden of Eden. Ezekiel 36:35
D. Do more than at your beginnings. Ezekiel 36:8-11
1. Lemons 4.4 pounds. Ezekiel 36:11
E. Fill the world with fruit. Isa. 27:6
1. In 2004 israel exported over $174 million in fruit;$61 million in bananas, $53 million in oranges and $84 million in cotton.
F. Roses in the desert. Isaiah 35:1
1. In 2004 Israel exported $213 million of roses.
G. Trees in the land of Israel. Isaiah 41:19
1. Over 116,000 acres of trees have been planted.
H. Planting and harvesting at the same time. Amos 9:13
I. The need of water. Isaiah 41:17-18
IV. The fig tree is past budding. Song of Solomon 2:13
A. It is time for the rapture. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17
B. Are you ready for the rapture? Romans 10:8-11
[ Home Page ] Copyright (c) 2015 by Jerry L. Wells
[ Home Page ]
Copyright (c) 2015 by Jerry L. Wells