Audio -- Listen to "Sheep in the midst of wolves".Sheep in the midst of wolves --- P.M. September 8,'13
Matthew 10:16 --- FBC, Ada
I. Two pictures.
A. A 100 sheep and one wolf...the shepherd will fight one on one.
1. Wolf boldly attacks...or slip in.. In sheep's clothing.
2. 1 out of 99 chances you might be gotten.
B. Second picture...a pack of wolves.
1. Hungry....mean....and many.
2. One sheep sent out in the midst of wolves.
a. The wolves sees you as a helpless prey.
b. The wolves have no fear of you.
c. Isn't that suicide?
Now let's look at the bright side of this.
II. Why? Why? Why would God do this?
A. Why am I there?
1. To witness. Acts 1:8
a. All power. Matthew 28:18-20
2. To tell the good news.
a. The wolf can be changed into a lamb.
b. Born again. John 3:7
c. A new creature. 2 Corinthians 5:17
B. To show his power.
1. The wolf can be tamed. 2 Corinthians 10:3-6
2. God's grace is sufficient. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
a. God's strength is made perfect in weakness.
III. How am I to act? Matthew 10:16
A. Wise as a serpent. Recognize the danger.
B. Harmless as a dove. Let God do the fighting.
IV. God is to receive the glory. 1 Corinthians 1:25-29
[ Home Page ] Copyright (c) 2015 by Jerry L. Wells
[ Home Page ]
Copyright (c) 2015 by Jerry L. Wells