Audio -- Listen to "Things that are ours in Hebrews".Some things that are ours in Hebrews. --- P.M. Oct. 27, '13
Hebrews 10:25 --- FBC, Ada
I. The Lord is my shepherd. Psalm 23
II. Not to forsake the assembling of ourselves together. Hebrews 10:25
A. This is why we have churches so that we can help each other in what is ours.
1. We have a bond with each other (ours).
2. We will differ in personalities, likes and dislikes, but there are some things that we have in common (ours).
III. The things that are ours.
A. Our resurrected Lord. Hebrews 13:20
1. First day of the week.
B. Our profession is Jesus Christ. Hebrews 3:1
1. Hold fast our profession. Hebrews 4:14
2. The profession of our faith. Hebrews 10:23
3. Jesus the author of our faith. Hebrews 12:2
a. We are people of the book, the Bible.
C. Our infirmities are known by our Lord. Hebrews 4:15
D. Our sins purged by Jesus. Hebrews 1:3
E. Our hearts and bodies are cleansed by Jesus. Hebrews 10:22
1. Washed by the Word. Ephesians 5:26
F. Our lips to praise him. Hebrews 13:15
IV. We are here because of what is ours!
[ Home Page ] Copyright (c) 2015 by Jerry L. Wells
[ Home Page ]
Copyright (c) 2015 by Jerry L. Wells