INTRODUCTION TO THE BIBLE
The Physical Bible
questions in this study are based on the King James Version of the Bible.
* The answers to the questions are in the Scriptures printed next to the questions.
* Use the Tab key to go from blank to blank or your mouse cursor.
* DO NOT USE THE “ENTER KEY”.
* When finished be sure to type your name and e-mail address.
* Then put your cursor on the submit query button and click the left button on your mouse.
* You will see a list of the correct answers with your answers.
* You might want to print this page.
1. Fill in the blanks on paper.
2. Later transfer your answers to the blanks in the computer.
This course is to introduce you to the physical Bible. The word Bible means "book". The physical Bible contains 66 books.
Get your Bible and look at the table of contents and you will see that the books are divided into two sections.