Audio -- Listen to "Peculiar People."A Peculiar People. --- P.M. February 28,'16
Titus 2:11-14 --- FBC, Ada
I. A peculiar people. Titus 2:14
A. Peculiar - definition:
1. Belonging to an individual; privately owned.
2. Characteristic of one only, as a person, distinctive;
3. Different from the usual or normal.
II. What makes us peculiar?
A. We are born again. John 3:5-8
1. Children of God. John 1:12-13
2. Only by Jesus. John 14:6
B. We are bought with a price. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
C. We love one another. John 13:34-35
D. We love Jesus. John 14:21-24
E. We are people who yield their bodies. Romans 6:12-13
1. We are transformed. Romans 12:1-2
F. We walk in Jesus. Colossians 2:6-7
G. We put on the new man. Colossians 3:9-13
H. We love to worship. Psalm 122:1
I. We enquire (study) in church. Psalm 27:4
J. We love to win souls. Psalm 126:5-6
1. Our joy. 1 Thessalonians 2:19-20
III. Are you a peculiar person?
A. Have you confessed Jesus? Romans 10:8-11
[ Home Page ] Copyright (c) 2015 by Jerry L. Wells
[ Home Page ]
Copyright (c) 2015 by Jerry L. Wells