Audio -- Listen to "Feast of Firstfruits Mystery"Feast of Firstfruits Mystery. --- P.M. May 8,'16
Leviticus 23:4-11 --- FBC, Ada
I. The order of the Feast so far.
A. On April 14, feast of Passover. Leviticus 23:5
1. Jesus crucified. John. 19:14-18
B. On April 15, Feast of Unleavened Bread. Leviticus 23:6
1. Buried sinless body of Jesus. John 19:40-42
C. On the day after the Sabbath following the Feast of Unleavened Bread is the Feast of Firstfruits (First day of the week). Leviticus 23:11
II. The Feast of Firstfruits symbolic meaning.
A. Firstfruits is the resurrection of Jesus 1 Corinthians 15:20
1. The resurrection - of the O.T. Saints. 1 Corinthians 15:21-23
2. Many of Saints. Matthew 27:50-53
B. On the day of the Feast of Firstfruits Jesus -raised. Matthew 28:1-6
1. When we worship on the first day of the week we testify of the resurrection of Jesus.... (Feast of Firstfruits).
III. Much more. Romans 5:8-10, Romans 11:11-12, 15
A. In the first two feast, we have the foundation of the salvation of our souls...
1. Passover blood for the forgiveness of sins. Ephesians 1:7
2. The Unleavened Bread, the body of Jesus as an offering to sanctify us. Hebrews 10:10
B. But the rest of the seven Feast of Prophecy are additional blessings to our salvation in Jesus. Romans 11:15
C. The Feast of Firstfruits, we will rise, and live again. Revelation 20:1-7
[ Home Page ] Copyright (c) 2016 by Jerry L. Wells
[ Home Page ]
Copyright (c) 2016 by Jerry L. Wells