Audio -- Listen to "Hidden Riches"
Hidden Riches from Jerry L. Wells on Vimeo.Hidden riches --- P.M. September 18, '16
Isaiah 45:3 --- FBC, Ada
The phrase "in the Lord" is used 114 times in the Bible.
Only in the book of Ephesians it is used 7 times.
Seven is the symbolic number of perfect or complete.
The message that is hidden in Ephesians has seven points.
1. Faith in the Lord.
2. Temple in the Lord.
3. Testify in the Lord.
4. Light in the Lord.
5. Obey in the Lord.
6. Be strong in the Lord.
7. Minister in the Lord.
1. Faith in the Lord. Ephesians 1:15
A. Saved by faith. Ephesians 2:8-9
2. Temple in the Lord. Ephesians 2:21
A. Church membership. Ephesians 2:19-22
3. Testify in the Lord. Ephesians 4:17
A. Righteous living. Ephesians 4:17-25
4. Light in the Lord. Ephesians 5:8
A. You know what is right. Ephesians 5:8-21
5. Obey in the Lord. Ephesians 6:1
A. Children, servants. Ephesians 6:1-9
6. Be strong in the Lord. Ephesians 6:10
A. Put on the armour. Ephesians 6:11-18
7. Minister in the Lord. Ephesians 6:21
A. Go, tell, comfort. Ephesians 6:22
Are you in the Lord?
[ Home Page ] Copyright (c) 2016 by Jerry L. Wells
[ Home Page ]
Copyright (c) 2016 by Jerry L. Wells