Audio -- Listen to "In My Father's House"
Fathers House 3-5-17 from Jerry L. Wells on Vimeo.Father's House --- P.M. March 5, '17
John 14:2 -- FBC, Ada
I. In my Father's house. John 14:2
A. House -- oy-kee
1) a house
1c) property, wealth, goods
B. Many mansions
1. Mansions - 8 mon-ay’
1) a staying, abiding, dwelling, abode
3) metaph. of the God the Holy Spirit indwelling believers. John 14:23
C. To prepare a place a place. John 14:2
1. Place -- 5 7 top’-os
1a) an inhabited place, as a city, village, district
D. What makes a place as the Father's house?
1. Where the Father stays.
2. Is the Father's house Heaven or is it in Heaven?
3. Jesus referred to a physical place such as the Temple. John 2:13-16
E. New Jerusalem.
1. He will be the tabernacle and temple in it. Revelation 21:1-5, 22
2. Size of the Father's house; 1,500 miles cube. Revelation 21:15-16
3. What does the Father's house look like?
4. Where is the Father's house now?
5. Where will the Father's house be moved to?
F. Not all the saved will live in the Father's house. Revelation 21:24-26
1. Israel, the wife of God the Father, will be in it. Revelation 21:12
2. The Church, the bride of Jesus will be in it. Revelation 21:9-10, 14
G. Who will not be in it? Revelation 21:8, 27
1. Will you? Romans 10:8-11, John 14:2
[ Home Page ] Copyright (c) 2016 by Jerry L. Wells
[ Home Page ]
Copyright (c) 2016 by Jerry L. Wells