“Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:”
1. The Devil’s headquarters is in the .
to question 1.
“And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.”
2. The Devil is at the throne of God to the saved.
to question 2.
3. The Devil is at the throne of God and . Revelation 12:10
to question 3.
What will happen to the Devil?
1 Thessalonians 4:16
“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:”
4. At the Rapture there is a , the voice of the , and the
to question 4.
1 Thessalonians 4: 17
“Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.”
5. At the Rapture Jesus comes back in the at the Devil’s headquarters.
to question 5.
“And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.”
6. There is a in heaven.
to question 6.
7. Michael and his fought against the and his angels.
to question 7.
“ And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.”
8. The dragon was out of heaven.
to question 8.
“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 ¶ Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.”
9. Michael could not cast out the Devil, but those who had the of
the Lamb did.
to question 9.
10. The Devil will be limited to the . Revelation 12:12
to question 10.
11. The Devil will have great which will start the tribulation
period. Revelation 12:12
to question 11.
“And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.”
12. The Devil will have a son, called the , the Anti-Christ.
to question 12.
13. The beast has heads and horns with and the
name of . Revelation 13:1
to question 13.
“And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.”
14. The beast has a body of a , the feet of a , and the
mouth of a .
to question 14.
15. The dragon gave the beast his , , and great .
to question 15.
“And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.”
16. One of the beast’s heads was wounded to , and was
to question 16.
“And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?”
17. The people worshipped the and the .
to question 17.
“And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.”
18. The beast had power to continue for months which is the
last years of the tribulation period.
to question 18.
“When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him
19. This beast, the Anti-Christ, the son of the Devil, is also the
of desolation spoken of by the prophet.
to question 19.
“And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had
received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone”
20. At the second coming of Christ after the battle of Armageddon, the
Anti-Christ, the son of the Devil, is cast into a lake of burning with