“And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.”
1. After the battle of Armageddon, an from heaven laid hold on the Devil and bound him with a great .
to question 1.
2. The angel has the to the pit. Revelation 20:1
to question 2.
“And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,”
3. The angel cast the into the bottomless pit and bound him a
to question 3.
“And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little
4. After the 1,000 years the Devil is taken of the pit.
to question 4.
“And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.”
5. The Devil deceives the to gather them together to battle against
to question 5.
“And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be
tormented day and night for ever and ever.”
6. The Devil is cast into the of .
to question 6.
7. The Devil will be day and night for and .
to question 7.
"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:"
Hell is the place of punishment for the Devil and his angels. It is not the Devil s kingdom. The Devil will not be in charge of hell or be the king of hell.
8. The everlasting fire was prepared for the and his .
to question 8.
"And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee,
Jesus, thou Son of God? Art thou come hither to torment us before the
9. The Devil’s angels were afraid that Jesus might send them to hell
their to be . They do not want to go to
to question 9.
How to overcome the Devil.
“Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will
flee from you.”
10. You must yourself to God, and then you can the
Devil and he will from you.
to question 10.
1 Peter 5:8-9
“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.”
11. You can resist the Devil by being in the .
to question 11.
“Neither give place to the devil.”
12. Do give to the Devil.
to question 12.
“ Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against
the wiles of the devil.”
13. To stand against the wiles of the Devil you must put on the
armour of .
to question 13.
“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”
14. You can overcome the Devil by the of Jesus.
to question 14.
“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth,
because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”
15. All the humans that have not confessed Jesus as Lord have the Devil as
to question 15.
1 John 3:8-9
“He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed
remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.”
16. He that committeth is of the .
to question 16.
1 John 3:10
“In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.”
17. All the humans that have not confessed Jesus as Lord are
of the Devil.
to question 17.
“Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.”
18. To be a child of God you must be .
to question 18.
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”
19. You must with your mouth the Jesus.
to question 19.
20. You must in thine that God hath raised Jesus from
the dead, and you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
to question 20.
“For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”
21. With the man believeth unto , and with the
confession is made unto .