Audio -- Listen to "Prophecy of the Valley of Dry Bones."
Valley of Dry Bones 5-14-17 from Jerry L. Wells on Vimeo.Valley of Dry Bones – (PP) May 14.’17
Deuteronomy 28:64-65 -- FBC, Ada
I. God scattered Israel. Deuteronomy 28:64-65
A. God will restore Israel. Jeremiah 33:23-26
II. Valley of Dry Bones is about Israel. Ezekiel 37:11
A. First part of the prophecy. Ezekiel 37:1-8
1. Noise, shaking, bone to bone, sinew, flesh, skin
B. Second part of the prophecy. Ezekiel 37:9-10
1. No breath.
C. Bones came together. Ezekiel 37:7
1. After 2,535 years on May 14, 1948
D. Sinews: the development of a nation. Ezekiel 37:7
1. 1948 - 650,000 Jews in Israel, now over 5 million Jews.
2. In the past they talked about Israel coming out of Egypt. Jeremiah 16:14
3. Now they talk about Jews returning to Israel. Jeremiah 16:15
4. 500 new towns built since 1948. Ezekiel 36:35
5. 19,000 industrial firms since 1948
6. Exports of textiles, chemicals, Agricultural products, polished diamonds and stones.
7. 33 cosmetic and health companies at the Dead sea.
E. Flesh: the development of the military of Israel. Ezekiel 37:8
1. On July 5, 1961 Israel became the 1st nation of the Middle East and the 7th nation of the world to have nuclear war heads on missiles.
F. Skin: the development of unity. Ezekiel 37:8
G. No breath in them: the second part of the prophecy. Ezekiel 37:8-10
H. We are in the middle of this prophecy.
I. The Rapture will happen before the second part of this prophecy. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
III. Are you saved? Romans 10:8-10
[ Home Page ] Copyright (c) 2016 by Jerry L. Wells
[ Home Page ]
Copyright (c) 2016 by Jerry L. Wells