Audio -- Listen to "Prophecy of Budding of the Fig Tree."
Budding Fig Tree - Stamps - 5-21-17 from Jerry L. Wells on Vimeo.Budding of the Fig Tree --May 21, '17
Matthew 24:32-36 -- FBC, Ada
IV. Budding of the Fig Tree Matthew 24:32-35
A. The parable of the fig tree. Matthew 24:32-36
1. The last generation. Matthew 24:34, Numbers 14:33-34
B. The stamps of Israel
1. The Fig Tree Stamp Song of Solomon 2:13
2. Postage stamps of Israel letter and Catalogue.
3. Symbolic stamp.
C. The four Festival Stamps with scriptures on the tabs.
1. The Lily of the valleys - Jesus Song of Solomon
2. The garden of nuts Song of Solomon 6:11
3. The fig tree Song of Solomon 2:13
4. The Dove Song of Solomon 2:14
E. How the land of Israel was. Numbers 13:27 and 23
F. The land of Israel became desolate until 1948.
G. The land of Israel would be plowed. Ezekiel 36:34
1. Since 1948, 21% is cultivated, 6% in Forest and 7% in pastures.
2. By 2004 Israel produced over 498 million dollars in field crops.
H. The land would become as the Garden of Eden. Ezekiel 36:35
I . The land would be better than at their beginnings. Ezekiel 36:8-11
1. In 2011 Israel produced over 2 billion dollars of fruit.
2. Lemons 4.4 pounds each.
J. Fill the world with fruit. Isaiah 27:6
1. In 2004 Israel exported over 1 billion dollars of fruit.
2. $61 million in bananas
3. $53 million in oranges
K. In 2004 Israel exported 116,000 tons of wheat.
L. Israel's stamp "Conquest of the desert" Isaiah 35:1
M. Planting and harvesting at the same time. Amos 9:13
N. The fig tree is past budding. Song of Solomon 2:13
O. It is time for the Rapture. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
P. Are you ready for the Rapture? Romans 10:8-11
[ Home Page ] Copyright (c) 2016 by Jerry L. Wells
[ Home Page ]
Copyright (c) 2016 by Jerry L. Wells